- Your public repositories are visible to the public
- Your private repositories are visible to yourself, and the administrator due to the unencrypted nature of the underlying filesystem.
- Your files are invisible to other users, but again, the files are stored on my host system, and I will have access to them
- Since this is an SSL-encrypted site, your credentials are protected by SSL encryption.
- Google OAuth is used to create your account to protect your data, and is only used for login and to associate your stored files with your login
- Google credentials are not stored by this application, nor does it have the ability to modify your account